We will call you if we are in your area and have mulch available. Please read the information on this page, then email us with the required information by clicking the button below…
Mulch is a natural by-product of our tree service. It is the result of tree and shrub pruning or trimming and tree and shrub removal debris being ran through a brush chipping machine.
The resulting mulch can be applied to a soil surface for top dressing.
Requirements for Mulch Delivery:
- A level area with access for a large dump truck.
- Each load is approximately 20 cubic yards which is equivalent to a pile approximately 10’ wide by 20’ long.
- Loads may contain up to 10% debris,hand pickings, slash, chipped palm, etc.
- Free mulch is on a convenience basis only when we are in your area.
- ALL MULCH DELIVERIES ARE FINAL.
Benefits of Mulch:
- Prevents the germination of many weed seeds, reducing the need for cultivation or the use of herbicides.
- Mulch helps moderate soil temperatures.
- Mulch helps retain moisture during dry weather reducing the need for watering.
- Mulch helps protect the soil from the impact of raindrops that can cause crusting.
- Mulch can improve soil conditions by adding organic matter to the soil as it decomposes.
- Mulch can encourage the growth of worms and other beneficial soil organisms that can help improve soil structure and the availability of nutrients for plants.
- Mulching can enhance the look of your garden.
To request free, mulch, click the button below to email us. Please include your address, phone number and how many loads you would like…